The Executive Lounge (Thailand) กำลังเปิดรับสมัครบุคคลเพื่อคัดเลือกเข้าทำงานในตำแหน่ง Airline Business Marketing ปฏิบัติงาน ณ สนามบินภูเก็ต สำหรับผู้ที่สนใจสมัครงานสายการบิน สามารถส่งเอกสารสมัครไปที่ E-mail ด้านล่างได้เลยค่ะ
Duties and responsibilities
• Plan and implement sales and marketing strategy, including advertising and PR, in order to achieve growth and hit sales targets
• Plan and manage sales and marketing resources according to agreed budgets.
• Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems.
• Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors
• Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own the implementation from ideation to execution
• Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
• Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
• Manage R&D and new business development.
• Maintain and develop corporate image and reputation, and protect and develop the company’s brands via suitable PR activities.
• Plan and manage communications and awareness of company vision, mission, aims and activities
• Recruit, manage, train and motivate direct reporting staff according to company procedures, policy and employment law
• Bachelor or Master degree in marketing or a related field
• Successful previous experience in sales and marketing
• Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing and measurement
• Demonstrate ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
• Strong business sense and industry expertise
• Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Full English resume stating qualifications, experiences, and expected salary
- Recent Photograph
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of TOEIC score result (If any)
- Copy of Identification card
- Copy of house particulars
Apply by email only: [email protected]
No phone call and no walk-in please.
Please note that we will get in touch with shortlisted candidates only
The Coral Executive Lounge