สายการบิน MJets ประกาศรับสมัครบุคคลเพื่อคัดเลือกเข้าเป็นพนักงานประจำสนามบินดอนเมือง ในตำแหน่ง Finance & Accounting Officer (Account Payable) สำหรับผู้สนใจสมัครงาน สายการบิน MJets สามารถติดต่อสอบถามได้ตามรายละเอียดด้านล่าง
MJets currently operates the first and only FBO & Private Jet Terminal in Thailand offering 7 distinct business lines. These include: aircraft charter, aircraft management, consultancy, maintenance & AOG services, air ambulance, ground handling services and FBO facilities with VIP lounge.
The highest of safety standards, world-class service and a personal touch are the things about us that have allowed MJets to continue to lead private aviation in Thailand and South-East Asia.
สมัครงาน สายการบิน MJets
Position: Finance & Accounting Officer (Account Payable)
Salary : depends on experience and performance
Location : Donmueng Airport, Bangkok, Thailand.
Report to : Financial Controller
- Verify AP Document and process PR in Oracle System for supplier invoice.
- Create and maintain vendor master in Oracle.
- Process Expense Claim related to business operation and ensuring correctness in term of figure and all details required
- Monitor and manage AP Outstanding for timely payment and not effect with business operation
- Ensuring payment transaction are processed with properly account code and accurate record in system according to accounting rules and Business Unit
- Support on conduct closing activities for month end closing(reconcile GL to working file, costing, cost accrual)
- Coordinate with each department for fixed assets, monthly review for new items. Conduct to prepare checking list for annual asset physical checking
- Preparation of work papers for external auditors and any additional assistance needed by them to complete annual audit.
- Liaison with Company Tax Team to ensure company fulfillment of its tax obligations. Review monthly WHT and Tax Input Report and submit to tax team.
- Perform related work on any accounting & financial issue as per ad-hoc assignment in order to improve team performance.
We are looking for someone who is;
• Result Oriented
• Be honest and trustworthy
• Excellent coordination and communication skills
• Good as a team player and service minded
Basic Qualifications ;
• Thai Nationality
• Any gender
• Age between 22-26 years old
• Minimum bachelor degree in Accounting or Business Administration or related
• 1-2 years experienced in Finance or Accounting area preferable
• Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
• Good Command of English (speaking, writing, reading, listening)
Interested candidates are required to send us an e-mail along with full resume and contact number to:
Human Resources Department
Private Jet Terminal, Donmueng International Airport
222 Vibhavadi Rangsit Rd., Donmueng, Bangkok 10210
E-mail : [email protected]
Tel. 02-0345678 ext. 509