- Lounge Attendant
- Greet and welcome customer at reception counter.
- Stand by at lounge for service passenger who is using lounge.
- Ensure materials provided are up to date and must be in good order.
- Ensure to cleaning table and sofa when passenger depart.
- Ensure all working areas are tidy and clean.
- Read and initial passenger on log book.
- Read customer list of today at the beginning of the shift.
- Maintain appropriate standard and procedures, dress hygiene, uniform and grooming in good appearance.
- Must be available to work on call and overtime when necessary.
- Must be available to work any shift including weekends and holidays.
- Other job related duties as assigned.
• Male or Female, Thai Nationality
• Age 20 years old over.
• Minimum Height Female 155 cm / Male 160 cm. at least
• Vocational, Bachelor’s Degree or higher in any fields.
• Fresh graduate are welcome.
• Good communication skill in English. (Third Language will be an advantage)
• TOEIC score of 450 or higher. (within 2 year)
• Well-groomed outward appearance.
• Service mindset, proactive, self-motivator and a team player
• Ability for shift work including early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays.
- Full English resume stating qualifications, experiences, and expected salary
- Recent Photograph
- Copy of Transcript
- Copy of TOEIC score result
- Copy of Identification card
- Copy of house particulars
Apply by email : [email protected]
Tel: 064-616-4615 (09:00-18:00)